In cooperation with the national "Top team High Tech Systems & Materials" Xelvin organizes an International Knowledge Workers Day at Philips Drachten on Tuesday January 21 2014. This meeting between knowledge workers, Industry/Institues and Policy is part of the Dutch Human Capital Agenda which intends to further improve the attractiveness of the Netherlands in the growing global marketing of young, highly skilled international knowledge workers.
- Foreign knowledge workers ("technical expats", master-level and upwards) of companies located in the Northern part of the Netherlands and foreign technical students;
- Their CEO's and HRM managers;
- Companies without knowledge workers, that want to get informed about working with foreign knowledge workers.
Participation is not restricted to High Tech Systems & Materials companies. Other companies (Energy, Life Sciences, Agrofood, Water, etc) are also more than welcome.
Leading questions during the International Knowledge Workers Day
- For knowledge workers: how to optimize your career opportunities in The Netherlands?
- For companies and policy-makers: what's in it for me and how to improve my attractiveness?
Date: Tuesday January 21, 2014
Time: 10h30 - 17h00
- Opening by Rob Karsmakers, General Manager Philips Drachten
- Keynote 1 by Jos van Erp, Program Director High Tech NL
- Keynote 2 Expats in the Northern part of The Netherlands (speaker to be announced)
- Round tables: share your personal experiences
- Tour of Philips (perhaps the most advanced manufacturing plant in The Netherlands)
- Closing debates and drinks
How to register
Please send an email to Noord@Xelvin.nl to register for this interesting event at Philips Drachten. You will receive a confirmation with detailed information.
The maximum number of participants is 100, including a delegation from the South of The Netherlands (companies and university). The meeting is free of charge. The organization is authorized to make a selection from the registrations.
High Tech NL, NOM and Xelvin
// working at xelvin also means personal development // The Xelvin Academy program for 2018 is ready. We look forward to receiving our staff in interesting training. Take a look at the academy program and write the data in your calendar. https://youtu.be/yBW5_6PV2ag
Het vinden van goed opgeleid technisch personeel is altijd een race tegen de klok. De kwalificatie van de CV's, het testen van vaardigheden en het voeren van gesprekken kost veel tijd en als je denkt te kunnen starten met de juiste kandidaat, kiest...