Functieomschrijving Delopment Engineer Mechanical
We are world leading manufacturer and supplier of complete measurement solutions for industrial process instrumentation. The expertise level in the field of process measurement is unique, not only instandard applications, but also in demanding applications requiring customization. At the Department of Development, we focus on research and product development. Here we focus on the development of mechanics, electronics and software. There is an informal atmosphere with plenty of room for independence, personal responsibility and personal development.
o Translating customer specifications to drawings and parts lists.
o Providing standard 2D drawings with the addition of the required tolerances and surface roughness o.b.v. 3D parametric model.
o Capturing structures composition- and detail drawings.
o Entering parameters, parts lists and drawings in ERP.
o Manage and monitor changes and standards.
- Bachelor / Master of Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, ERP and CAD systems (SolidWorks and AutoCAD)
- Knowledge of FEM, Ansys
- Good command in English both written and spoken.
- Affinity with instruments in the Oil & Gas market.
- Problem solving, accurate and proactive.
- Willing to relocate to the Netherlands
We help you with±
Our assistance during the interview process:Setting up interview expectations- Frist interviews with our clients are always done by phone or Skype- Second interviews are mainly done face 2 face, this means: We as Xelvin will invite you to comeover to the Netherlands to do your second interview.
The costs for this travel (flights, hotel) will be paid by Xelvin. However in the single case that youare offered the position by Xelvin and decide not to accept the opportunity, you have to refund 75%of the travel costs that we have made.Our assistance when you get offered a contract:- Overview cost of living Netherlands- Overview benefits you will receive in the Netherlands. This includes explanation about the30% tax benefit ruling, our Health Insurance and also our Pension Plan.- Sharing of Employment conditions, this includes information about your gross salary,contract duration, Holliday allowance, Holidays, travel expenses, bonus regulation.- Value of contract: To explain the total value of your contract more detailed, you receive anoverview of the gross and net income you can expect.Our assistance when you accepted the offer and are coming over to our beautiful country:
Xelvin Relocation Support:
- Support with finding suitable housing together with Xelvin and housing companies
- Request for Dutch Tax number
- Opening up a bank account
- Request for health insurance (everybody must have an health insurance, the costs is foremployee. Depending on insurance this will cost between € 90,- and € 110
- Application for the 30% tax ruling for non Dutch employees
- 1 ON 1 guidance from Xelvin dedicated consultant, to help you with all appointments andarrangements in your first week of being in the NetherlandsXelvin integration support:
- Dutch language courses (NT2 Level)
- Personal Development Program Training
- Per year several personal meetings to discuss work and live in the Netherlands
- Several social activities per year to get in contact with other international Xelvin Colleague’s