Functieomschrijving Research Technician
For the strengthening of their team they are looking for a Research Technician. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years working experience in molecular biology, in particular recombinant cloning and phage display.
- Degree of Laboratory Technician (BSc)
- 5-year experience in molecular biology, preferably in the field of antibody development.
- Experience in phage display library generation and screenings is required.
- Experience with basic biochemical techniques is required.
- Experience in yeast display screenings is preferred.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Sense for accuracy and reliability.
- Good proficiency of the Dutch and English language.
My client is specialized in the generation of monoclonal antibodies against difficult target (e.g. transmembrane proteins) for R&D, diagnostic and therapeutic applications for various pharma and biotechnology companies worldwide.
Antibodies are generated from various species using different proprietary technologies (e.g. electrofusion technology, B-cell selection technology, phage display technology). Subsequently, antibodies can be produced and optimized for usage in its final application.
Since its creation in 2004 they have successfully generated functional antibodies applicable in fields of infectious disease, autoimmune disease, immuno-oncology and diagnostics.