Functieomschrijving Mechanical Engineer
As Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for delivering the engineering output of the mechanical work scope of any type of job, in line with the project’s technical specification, budget and planning.
You reply in time to requests and queries from other disciplines, site, client, certifying authority and vendors. You report to the Project (Lead) Engineer on progress, setbacks and assist in obtaining client and third party approval on the project. You signal technical risks and anomalies in projects to your Section Head.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Over 3 years of relevant experience in, and/or affinity with, mechanical engineering, in
- You have knowledge and experience in the usage of a Finite Element Analysis program, preferably ANSYS.
- Computer literacy for mechanical calculations, document processing and spreadsheet
- Your English is good, verbally as well as in writing
Our client can be considered as a leading expert in the Oil and Gas Industry with activities all over the world. With it's head office based in the Netherlands they serve clients, operators and contractors with engineering, maintenance and project management.