Functieomschrijving Software Integration Engineer
Company is a young, dynamic and innovative company, developing and supplying switched mode power convertors for high-end consumer customers, automotive and industrial applications.
The organization is young, but has a fast experience in development. We have the ambition to keep growing fast the coming years.
Company focusses on the power conversion, but the applications are very different; from (high end) consumer to solar convertors with embedded software to big charger (> 300kw) with automation software projects.
To continue with our growth we are looking for a SW Engineer ( BSc/MSc degree).
You will be working in a small team of engineers (40 people) from varying backgrounds including SMPS, power electronics, mechanical, software, PCB etc.
You have experience with industrial automation systems and be responsible for design and development of the automation products, preparing customer documentation, with respect to customer requests, ISO standards/procedures and EMC/safety regulations.
- Software design skills for Automation Products (IEC 61131-3)
- Knowledge of different fieldbusses:
- Basic knowledge of embedded products in Linux
- Experience with power electronics and control engineering
- Strong communicator
- Ability to combine technical focus with commercial awareness
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German preferred
- Experience with methods as FMEA, DFA / DFM