Functieomschrijving Service Coordinator
The job is a combined function including tasks in the area of service, procurement and logistics, where the main focus is on service. You are the direct contact for technical, commercial and logistic questions from both our customers (mainly based in Asia) and local service engineers. You will also be in contact with our suppliers throughout the rest of the world. The role provides opportunity for growth and development within the service organisation.
- Technical support (incl. mechanical, pneumatic, electrical support) for our service engineers and customers on our machines;
- Technical analysis and strive for product enhancements and/or improvement(s) together with our suppliers;
- Implementation of such product enhancements (incl. maintenance of ‘Bill of Material’ details in SAP);
- Selling of spare parts to customers;
- Ordering of spare parts with our suppliers;
- Inventory Management;
- Logistic handling of incoming and outgoing goods;
- Creation of spare part manuals and service manuals;
- Warranty claim handling.
- A BSc degree in technical engineering or similar;
- At least 3 years of working experience;
- Personality type: eager to learn, analytical, team-player, being an expert;
- Professional skills: Customer service minded, problem solving and result driven;
- General skills: analytical, responsible, independent, planning & organizing, accurate, time management, hands-on, written and verbal communication;
- Fluent in oral and written English, Dutch is an advantage;
- Systems: Experience with SAP, Access database and Excel knowledge;
- Willing to travel and to work a flexible schedule if necessary;
Our relation, a recent start up, is located just south of Amsterdam. This machine manufacturer is facing a rapid future growth and expansion.