Functieomschrijving System Install Engineer
Are you ready for a new challenge in your career? Does a challenge which enables you to travel around the world to install the most advanced machines attract you? Do you have a technical degree? Are you adventurous and do you have the dedication to get the job done? Then we’re looking for you!
The Twinscan Factory manufactures the high-technology lithography systems of ASML. The department Install Operations is responsible for the installation at the customer site in accordance with strict quality norms. A typical system installion can take up to 7 weeks. The NPI system install engineer is in charge to manage the install to a success within the set commitment.
Install and introduce our new products (DUV lithographic systems, DUV extensions and factory options) in a continuously changing market, on time, with the highest quality and exceeding our customers’ expectation.
- Install ASML NPI equipment, extensions and options
- Helicopter-view | Anticipate on possible issues on the progress of the install
- Analytical Thinking | Provide the information to enable effective trouble shooting, evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs
- Clear Reporting | Written technical reports on daily base to various stakeholders in organization
- Ambassador role | Represent ASML at the customer’s site. Work with co-workers (subcontractors, agents), customer & local field support in a professional way
- Communicative Skills | Handle customer matters & requests in a professional way.
- Learning/Training | Continuously acquire sufficient knowledge of the new products, extensions and options and processes in Veldhoven
- Knowledge sharing | Be the source for actual technical knowledge of the new products, extensions and options
- Quality Control | Closing the Improvement loop regarding product quality & design
Bachelor (BSc) in an engineering field or equivalent experience (Mechatronics, Electronics) preferred additional knowledge: pneumatics, mechanics.
- 0 to 5 years working experience
- Preferable hands-on experience in a high tech production environment
- Affinity with calibrations and troubleshooting
- Mechanical Engineering only is not enough
- Experience with working in cleanrooms environment is preferred
- Communicates fluently in English
- Analytical thinking
- Processing large amounts of information
- Service orientated
- Good communicator
- Team worker
- Can work independently
- Business sense
- Cultural awareness
Context of the position
- Located at the Install Operations Group in the Netherlands
- Work is often done in various shift patterns at our customers sites
- Will be positioned in the team of the Team Leader Install Engineers
- During the installs you report to the System Install Owner (on-site) and NPI Project Leader (Veldhoven).