Functieomschrijving Designer/Integrator dynamic and vibration
In this job you contribute to the design of the system’s dynamic architecture or a passive/ active vibration isolation module. This is done by specification, design, technical budget analysis, critical component selection, integration and test planning and test execution of system components or modules, with the emphasis on dynamics, signal analysis and functional integration and troubleshoot. The dynamic architecture together with the active or passive vibration isolation is one of the pillars that determine the machines performance. In this context you contribute to what the machine will look like. While working on the above, you work with some of the most creative minds in physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechatronics, mechanical engineering and software engineering. And, because ASML spends about one billion Euros per year on R and D, our people have the freedom and the resources to push the boundaries of known technology. They work in close-knit, multidisciplinary teams and each day they listen to, learn from and exchange ideas with each other.
Modeling and optimizing of the system’s dynamic architecture/ vibration isolation module
- Support of the system’s dynamic architectural/ vibration isolation module design and trade-offs between mechanical, electronic, software competencies
- Integration and test of the system/module: planning and execution
- Support/ Troubleshooting during integration, manufacturing and at customer site
- Documentation of system/module specifications, design, and test analysis results
Technical University masters in Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering or (technical) Physics
- Experience with modeling of dynamic systems and the use of active or passive vibration isolation methods.
- Experience in measuring of dynamic system behavior (modal analysis, vibration analysis).
- Specialist knowledge in the fields of dynamics, signal analysis and testing and basic knowledge of the areas control-engineering, position measurement and actuator systems.
- Experience in multidisciplinary project work involving mechatronics, electronics and software is a pre.
- Highly motivated, enthusiast, flexible and a good communicator.
- Think broad, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Convince others of your ideas.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Good knowledge of English.