Functieomschrijving Mechanical Design Engineer
For an engineering company in Eindhoven the Netherlands is Xelvin looking for an Mechanical engineer. We are looking for an bachelor/master with at least 5 years experience as a mechanical Design engineer.
- You will develop constructions on the basis of a concept, taking into account quality, cost, manufacturability, safety and lead time.
- You will make an important contribution to the quality and completeness of functional specifications.
- You will ensure that technical drawings are correct.
- You will support your team when realising a product or machine (component).
- You will be responsible for the planning and progress of the activities.
- You will spot any deviations within the project and concern yourself with optimisation.
- From time to time you will fulfil the temporary role of (Draft) Engineer.
- You are skilled in managing the balance between working independently and being a good team member.
- You are an engineer, so by definition you are a perfectionist.
- You are results-focused.
- Stress? No problem, you keep a cool head.
- You are not afraid to give your opinion. We like people who are clear and direct.
- It is a cliché, but it is true: the client is king and you completely understand.
- You know 3D packages inside out.
- You have a mechanical engineering diploma from a Technical College or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, or you have a diploma from a University of Technology and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- You are made for the job of Mechanical Engineer.
Working as a Mechanical Engineer draws on decades of experience in mechanical and electrical engineering, surveying, and civil engineering. With seven subsidiaries, located in ten locations in the Netherlands and Belgium, we offer a complete range of technical services. As a engineering group, can thus support customers in every technical challenge, both on a project basis or through secondment. Working at this company means working on growth and continuous development, not only of yourself but also of the technology. From research through development to implementation: we rely on your analytical and practical skills. Do you shine as a Mechanical Engineer? Are you targeting the search for technical solutions and continuous improvement? Our interest in innovative projects encourages us to push our boundaries every day. Working at this customer elevates your career to the next level.