Functieomschrijving Embedded Software Engineer Signal Processing
For the development of our product we are looking for an experienced engineer who wants to go further Specialize in signal processing. You are responsible for the DSP software. In addition to the software Development you test new prototypes and maintain the technical product documentation. Here you work with Electronics, physics and mechanical engineers. You also contribute to the research of the technical Feasibility of new product requirements. You support the project manager when setting up a Detailed project planning.
- Bachelor or Master in embedded software or similar direction
- Some years of experience in embedded software development
- Excellent programming skills in C (C ++ is a pré)
- Thorough knowledge of signal processing and programming of DSPs
- Knowledge of unit tests, UML and software architecture
- Basic knowledge of analogue and digital electronics
- Preferred experience with projects in an industrial and multidisciplinary environment
- A broad interest beyond software (electronics, physics, mechanics)
- Good communication in English, Dutch and German is a pré
- You are communicative strong, a true team player and you have a proactive attitude
KROHNE offers a wide variety of process measurement instruments. In fact, we invented quite a number of them.
We offer supporting products and services for 1-stop-shopping and in industries as widespread as oil and gas, water, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, mining and shipping.