Functieomschrijving Process Flavourist
We’re hiring a Process Flavourist for the Savoury and Culinairy Product Development Department !!!!!!!!
- To meet the growth ambition of the Savoury Ingredients Business Unit, we are looking for an experienced Process Flavourist to support the R&D team. You will contribute to foundational savoury flavour portfolio. You will be responsible for identifying, developing and evaluate new technologies and their applications
- You are mainly involved in developing savoury process flavours and savoury top-notes. You serve as a technical expert during the scale-up and implementation of new flavours and ingredients processes from lab to manufacturing.
- You support the Sales& Marketing business growth objectives through consultancy on application knowledge of savoury flavour release technologies, yeast extracts and process flavours used in the food industry
- Who understands application of food ingredients, is able to listen to the voice of the market and translate that into action by maintaining State-of-the-Art depth and breadth of knowledge on flavor technologies. Keeping abreast of latest literature, patents and advances. Therefor you facilitate also industry and academic relationships and partnerships.
- You’re thrilled to investigate and discover new ingredients and technologies for flavor development. You need to interpret, asses and apply (analytical) data to successfully complete projects.
- The Process Flavourist will report directly to the Global Product Application Development Manager and will have a strong functional reporting line towards the Sales and Marketing departments.
For this challenging job opportunity:
> You hold at least a BSc degree and preferably a MSc and/or PhD in Food Science & Technology, Food (Bio)Chemistry or Food Engineering
> Given the specialization you 2 or more year’s experience in developing process flavours and/or savoury top-notes.
> The candidate brings an international BtoB experience and a proven track record of commercial success in flavour development in savoury segment.
> You are strongly skilled in :
- project management
- communication, as well in the English language and preferably in an additional language
- Customer focus
- Collaboration with cross functional teams
> As for this role traveling can be required, excellent communication, planning and organizational skills are also a necessity!!!.
Xelvin Food aims to increase product knowledge within the Food industries. We do this by acting as specialist to find the right person for the areas of R&D , Laboratory and Quality Assurance. By in depth product, quality and process knowledge and our personal approach, we want to make a difference. Got interested? Please contact.
Ronald van Golen
Nieuwe Kanaal 7K
6709 PA Wageningen
T: +31 (0) 528 - 522114
M:+31 (0) 6 - 83807507
Our customer is a leading global supplier of food enzymes, cultures, taste and health ingredients and other specialties for the many of the leading global and local dairy, baking, beverages and savoury food brands. Their advanced ingredients helps their customers to differentiate their products with great taste, texture, appearance and optimize their production processes by reducing raw material usage, waste, emissions and energy need. .