Do you want to work at a company in the High-tech? Do you like diversity in your job? And do you like to build a product from A to Z? Then we have the job for you!
As an Assembly employee you will work in a challenging and diverse position. You are responsible for independently assembling electronic modules. These modules are used in various industries such as the medical, automotive and high-tech industry. So you make a difference for many people!
The organization operates in a two-shift system. As a result, you will receive an extra 15% allowance on top of your salary.
The organization is located in the Eindhoven area. The tasks you will perform are:
- Gathering the right materials;
- Degree is not required;
- You will assemble the modules on the basis of work instructions;
- Testing the modules is also part of your tasks.
The working hours in the 2-shift system are as follows:
- Morning shift: Monday to Friday from 6am to 2:50pm (8am)
- Afternoon shift: Monday to Thursday from 2:40 PM to midnight (8.5 hours) and Friday from 2:40 PM to 9:30 PM (6 hours)