As a shift lead you are situated within the EUV division at our customer in Veldhoven. You coordinate Mechanical Install, de-install, upgrade and retrofit actions on EUV products at our customer. You will manage, coach and guide a team up to 15 engineers, ensuring individual and group productivity. One of your responsibilities will be reporting progress or delay during the Mechanical Installation phase. As well as conducting job interviews and performance appraisals.
- You have an education level 4 and extended knowledge of Mechanical Install techniques;
- You have knowledge of project coordination;
- You have knowledge of HR procedures;
- You are able to communicate in English & Dutch (verbal and written) in a professional way;
- You don’t have a problem with working in shifts incl. weekends;
- Your work attitude should be structured and organized;
- You can deal with the pressure in a dynamic environment close to our customer;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility for our employees as well as to our materials.
- Reporting about progress or delaying issues during the commissioning installation phase.
- Checking and approving reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS.
- Checking and approving invoices of personnel service providers.
- Correcting documentation and giving feedback to the respective department.
- MBO+ or Bachelor level (mechanical or mechatronics)
- Knowledge of the assembly techniques;
- Knowledge of project coordination;
- Knowledge of HR procedures.
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Advantage if you have technical knowledge of lasersystems.
Vergoeding€3.500 - €4.250 bruto per maand
This high-tech company, with their headquarters based in Germany, is offering manufacturing solutions in de fields of machine tools, laser technology and electronics. In Veldhoven, the Service department is directly located at the customer ASML. The company is delivering laser systems, an essential submodule of ASML EUV lithography systems. The service team is responsible for the installation, commissioning, final testing and the service for these components..