- You will develop constructions on the basis of a concept, taking into account quality, cost, manufacturability, safety and lead time.
- You will make an important contribution to the quality and completeness of functional specifications.
- You will ensure that technical drawings are correct.
- You will support your team when realising a product or machine (component).
- You will be responsible for the planning and progress of the activities.
- You will spot any deviations within the project and concern yourself with optimisation.
- From time to time you will fulfil the temporary role of (Draft) Engineer.
- You will represent the vision and working methods of the Neitraco Group.
- You are skilled in managing the balance between working independently and being a good team member.
- You are an engineer, so by definition you are a perfectionist.
- You are results-focused.
- Stress? No problem, you keep a cool head.
- You are not afraid to give your opinion. We like people who are clear and direct.
- It is a cliché, but it is true: the client is king and you completely understand.
- You know 3D packages inside out. Preferably Siemens NX
- You have a mechanical engineering diploma from a Technical College or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, or you have a diploma from a University of Technology and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
As a Mechanical Engineer you are an important link between problem and solution. You will make innovation a reality. You will raise engineering to a higher level.