Functieomschrijving Automation Engineer
Responsibilities of the Automation Engineer:
- Travel to the customer site where you'll commission PLC hardware and software (control and transport systems), you'll spend 50% of your time travelling;
- Responsible for project reporting to the Project Leader, and you'll provide on-site user training. During the project you'll closely monitor the available budget and the agreed schedule, and you'll take the appropriate actions when necessary;
- Design and program PLC controls meeting high quality demands on a project basis;
- During the commissioning phase you'll carry out functional testing of the PLC hardware and software, you'll also integrate these in the overall control system;
- During the project you'll closely monitor the available budget and the agreed schedule, and you'll take the appropriate actions when necessary.
Profile from the Automation Engineer:
- Bachelor (higher vocational education) in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science or Controls Technology;
- Knowledge of and experience in PLC applications (Siemens S7);
- Willing to work regularly for extended periods in other countries (up to 50% of your time);
- Good command of English.
What can you expect as an Automation Engineer?
Xelvin offers you Dutch employment contract. We also offer you these benefits:
- Good competitive salary;
- Pension scheme, no waiting days are served in case of incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- Travel allowance, Holiday pay, 24 vacation days and shift allowance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including your working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year.
Interested in the position of Automation Engineer?
Send your resume to Rogier Wiertz via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 0031-683659354
You can find this vacancy at the following search items: Field Service Engineer, Travelling, Abroad, Commissioning, Software, Testing, Assembling, Mechatronics, Automation, PLC, Siemens, S7, Engineer
Xelvin is looking for an Automation Engineer and you’ll be responsible for the commissioning phase and you'll carry out functional testing of the PLC hardware and software. Are you looking for a job as an Automation Engineer and enjoy working 50% of your time at the customers location? Are you interested in such a job? Continue reading!