Functieomschrijving International Field Service Engineer
Our high-tech packing machines and –lines are widely purchased by our customers; from Europe to Africa and from Asia to North- en South-America. In Weert, we make the machines, we test them and send them on transport to the final production location of the customer. As a Field Service Engineer you are present both in building the machine in Weert as well with the delivery to the customer where you are responsible for commissioning on site (including synchronize, adjust, check and testing). You’re travelling a lot (around 60% of the time) and constantly working in other cultures; no workplace is the same. However, you are part of an innovative organization that always wants the best for the customer and where you’re the first to commission the machine at the customer. You instruct staff of the customer and it’s possible you come back later for maintenance or repair of the packaging machine and it’s peripherals. This can be either mechanical or electrical maintenance or repair work. The duration of visits varies from a few days to several weeks.
- Completed MBO education level 4 direction Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering with affinity for electrical engineering or electrical engineering with affinity for mechanical engineering.
- Fond of traveling and affinity with visiting customers around the world (with emphasis on Europe and the Middle East).
- Being able to read electrical/electronic, mechanical and pneumatic schematics and drawings.
- Knowledge of and experience with office software is a plus.
- Independent, decisive, proactive and flexible.
- Good control of English plus another language (German, French or Spanisch) is required.
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is not required, but preferred.
The company is specialized in vertical packaging techniques. With quality products, occupies a prominent position in the packaging technology market. The organization designs, develops and produces high-tech machines particularly for the food and the confectionery industry.