Functieomschrijving Research Scientist Process Technology
Get hired: We are looking for a Research Scientist Process Technology !!!
As Research Scientist Process Technology you will be part of the Ausnutria Hyproca Research & Development department. You will be working closely together with internal colleagues in R&D, Technology, Product Development and the Central Analytical Laboratory. Additionally you will be working together with external partners at universities, scientific institutions and other companies.
> You will be a project leader of R&D projects related to process technology;
> You will develop processes for optimal use of milk and secure availability of ingredients to support the growth plans;
> You make things happen; you lead concepts all the way through to successful implementation;
> You will be the connecting person between R&D, PD, Technology and Operations; the technical go-to-person for Process Technology related topics within R&D.
Working at Ausnutria Hyproca means working at an organization with an open, levelheaded, but also, and above of all, entrepreneurial corporate culture;
> Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated;
> The chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development.
> Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
> Appropriate primary and secondary benefits ;
> An environment where you can grow.
To be successful in this position it is important that:
- MSc/PhD-degree in Food Sciences; Food Process Technology/-Engineering, or related discipline;
- Profound working knowledge of food sciences, food manufacturing processes, quality assurance principles, statistics and supportive (modelling/process analyses) software;
- Working experience (at least 5 years) of proven track record in a commercial R&D environment; preferably within dairy or infant nutrition industry;
- Experience as process technologist in leading new process technology concepts through scale-up and line trials, to successful implementation;
- Sound project management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and fluency in Dutch and English;
- Access to a relevant network of technology providers.
- A persistent researcher who is motivated in finding (new) ways to deliver;
- Result driven, you demonstrate speed-of-action, while keeping an eye for detail;
- A team player, able to operate effectively in cross-functional team, in- and external, from academia to laboratory and production;
- Comfortable in managing stakeholders;
- A problem solver that shows initiative, is thinking forward and able to make solid decisions;
- Up-to-date of emerging technologies, and utilize new opportunities to the benefit of our organization.
With Xelvin Food we aim to create added value to our customers and candidates. We are achieving our targets by seconding Product Specialists with a BSc. ,MSc. or PhD in Food Technology towards interesting jobopportunities in R&D, Laboratory and Quality Assurance.
From our customer Ausnutria Hyproca, we exclusively got the request to look for an experienced Research Scientist Process Technology to contribute to their ambitious growth plans within the global nutrition arena.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Ronald van Golen via +31 (0)6 8380 7507 or applicate via our website www.xelvinfood.nl, or send your up to date resume and motivation letter to email@example.com