Functieomschrijving Manufacturing Engineer
1 mei 2018 11:31 - KilgallonD
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in appropriate OS and Material specifications.
- Ensure GMPs and system safety.
- Participate in FMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and scale ups.
- Support capital acquisition activity from specifying equipment, contract negotiation, Installation and validation.
- Provide training for manufacturing team members.
- Interface with Materials Science, Design and Quality Assurance departments to provide customer with a quality product in a timely manner.
- Validation, Appraisal and support of coating suppliers, machining suppliers and raw material suppliers e.g. Forgings, titanium etc.
- Communicate and participate in system and process troubleshooting with support team members and with external agents.
- Lead and participate cross functional and cross divisional process improvement initiatives.
- Provide engineering support for new Product and new process introduction, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with company New Product Development Process.
- Process validation for products and processes; VP, IQ, OQ, PQ and associated documentation.
- Conduct Gauge R&R studies for products and new processes.
- Carry out structured problem solving.
- Application and development of statistical tools for use in driving continuous improvement projects.
- Provision of out-of-hours support to the business as required by management or as mandated by shutdowns and/or equipment failures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Provides Engineering support to a process, project or function. Knows and applies fundamental Engineering and Quality Management System concepts, practices and procedures.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline or equivalent Technical experience.
- Has 0- 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
These positions are with a number of different clients in Ireland operating in the Hightech, Science, Medical and Pharamceutical industries.
The openings are ongoing and located around Ireland. Please get in contact for more information.