Functieomschrijving Product developer Infant Nutrition
Hi you, experienced product developer, are you going to be our fellow worker? Do you have a BSc or MSc degree in Food Science, Food Technology or something related? Are you looking for a job with room for personal initiative and personal development? Do not miss out this vacancy!
Already curious about the work you are going to carry out?
- Autonomously define and execute product development projects as initiated by the Coordinator Product Development or the R&D Manager
- Set-up up-to-date nutritional guidelines for i.a. infant, follow-on and toddler formula’s as well as for specialities within these product categories
- Support and give (un)solicited advice on a broad range of activities related to product & process development, ingredient functionality and sourcing, lab and pilot trails, and implementation on commercial scale
- Implement product development from product concept, formulation design, lab prototype, pilot and plant trail to product launch to market
Do you have…
- A BSc or MSc degree in Food Science or Food Technology or related area
- At least 3 years of working experience (preferably in the infant nutrition or dairy industry)
- A hands-on mentality and profound knowledge of ingredient functionality and interactions, dairy processing and powder manufacturing
- A team player that can operate in cross-functional teams and project organizer?
- Comfortable in managing stockholders and setting-up and applying a network of technology providers and ingredient suppliers?
- Result and quality driven, with eye for detail?
- Fluent in Dutch and English with excellent communication skills?
- Yes? Apply now!
Is this the job you are looking for? Think about this opportunity, but do not wait too long, perhaps this vacancy is closed by then.
It is easy to apply, perform the following three small steps!
1. Push the button ‘direct solliciteren’
2. Fill in your data and upload your CV
3. Push the button ‘verzenden’
It is also possible to contact Ronald van Golen via +31(0)6 8380 7507, or applicate via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we offer
? Room for personal initiative and personal development
? Market-based salary and benefits and a good working atmosphere
? The opportunity to attending appropriate courses
? Opportunities for development within the organization
With Xelvin Food we aim to create added value to our customers and candidates. We are achieving our targets by seconding product specialists with a BSc or MSc in Food Technology towards interesting job opportunities in R&D, Laboratory and Quality Assurance.
Ausnutria Hyproca is looking for an experienced Product Developer who will be working closely with Research Scientists on R&D Programs contributing to the company’s view on infant nutrition