Functieomschrijving Monteur Storing en Onderhoud E / WTB
As a service and maintenance technician, your task is to (independently) solve all technical malfunctions occurring in the production lines, and to carry out maintenance on these production lines. You will be dealing with all aspects of technology, including refrigeration, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical engineering and electrotechnology. The projects and type of machines vary from small to large, complex installations, so no two days are the same. Your job will also include basic welding and machining work, as well as issuing instructions to machine and installation operators.
As a service and maintenance technician, you will at least have the following knowledge and skills:
- Minimum completed MBO level III in electrotechnology, mechatronics or mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years' relevant work experience (production and/or process industry)
- Knowledge of safety regulations, relevant legislation and regulations, and technical standards and guidelines
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, control technology, technical automation and PLCs
- You are able to interpret technical drawings and charts
- Welding experience is an advantage
- You hold the VCA (SSC) and NEN 3140 certificates
- You are stress resistant and service oriented, and think in terms of solutions
- You are willing to undertake on-call duties
This companyt assists leading Dutch production companies in implementing permanent improvements in their technology, production and maintenance work, and in Smart Industry aspects. In doing so, we apply technical innovations to improve the competitive position of those companies. This company is employing more than 500 people for that purpose, ranging from engineers and business managers to technicians and other technological experts. Their knowledge and experience of production processes enables them to implement innovations guaranteed to result in improved production.