Managing, optimizing and adjusting the staff planning for different projects, anticipating on urgent requests or changes in project planning. Context
TRUMPF is a high-tech company offering manufacturing solutions in the fields of machine tools, laser technology and electronics. In Veldhoven the TRUMPF Service department is directly located at the customer ASML. TRUMPF is delivering laser systems, an essential submodule of ASML EUV lithography systems, and is responsible for the installation, commissioning, final testing and the service for these components. Responsibilities
- Managing and monitoring the staff planning for different projects.
- Providing targeted solutions for staffing, based on organizational needs.
- Coordinating the staff requirements in terms of quality and quantity with the Coordinator.
- Matching the right Engineer to the right project, based on the Engineer’s capabilities, in close contact with Coordinator and Team Lead.
- Keeping a complete overview of all manpower.
- Discussing current capacity(problems) with the planner of ASML.
- Arranging support by Engineers of foreign offices in order to meet the customer’s demands.
- Align planning with external companies/suppliers.
- Delivering a reliable and clear staff planning.
- Taking care of daily adjustments of the staff planning, anticipating on urgent requests or changes in project planning.
- Monitoring a correct and timely hour registration by all team members
- Checking received declarations and sending these to the manager EUV.
- Arranging and planning the training of Engineers at TRUMPF headquarters and on site.
- Announcing visitors to the front office and making reservations of meeting- and conference rooms.
- Taking responsibility for matters such as travel, accommodation and any other facets which need to be arranged
- Handles ASML administrational processes.
- Align administrational processes with suppliers.
- Arranging work clothes for the Engineers.
- MBO level
- Knowledge of planning systems
- Knowledge of the English language
- Affinity with working in a technical environment