Functieomschrijving Mechnical assembler high tech laser systems
The TRUMPF Group is a German family-owned company with its head office in Ditzingen near Stuttgart. TRUMPF is one of the world's biggest providers of machine tools. With more than 60 operative subsidiaries, the TRUMPF Group is represented in all important markets worldwide. Its production facilities are based in China, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, the Czech Republic and the USA.
For TRUMPF we are searching for Proto Support Engineers in the Netherlands. This is more related to the Hightech industry. As an attachment to this information package you will receive the job specification of the position at TRUMPF. Xelvin is searching for:
Our customer is one of the worldwide leading companies in the production and laser technology. Innovations from our costumer determine the direction in machine tools for sheet and material processing in laser technology, electronics or medical technology. They set the technical standard and create for end users new and more production opportunities.
The development of new applications and more powerful machines, the rapid conversion of technical ideas in user oriented innovation, high quality and reliable advice to the customer characteristics.
The main responsibilities of the Mechanical Installation position are:
You assemble and test complex high tech mechatronic CO2 drive lasers. It concerns small series that are assembled inside a clean room environment. You are responsible for the effective and qualitative assembly of the final product according to planning. Any disturbances will be solved with your team. You take initiative within the production development of the modules and / or devices. You initiate assembly / production improvements.
- Completed technical education at Secondary school level, preferably mechatronics or mechanical engineering;
- Hands on work experience within mechanical, mechatronics, mechanics, assembly;
- You are passionate about technology and you are willing to work in a high tech environment with
- Good communication skills;
- Problem solving ability;
- Experience with vacuum technology is a plus;
- You can describe yourself as a true team player;
- You are proactive and flexible;
- You are willing to work in shift
- Take initiative, do not wait;
- Personality, with expertise, tact and determination to achieve results;
- Willingness to follow courses in Germany;
- Willingness to stay overnight during work shifts and schedules;
- Customer satisfaction is high on your agenda;
- In possession of a valid certificate VCA.
TRUMPF / Relation to ASML / EUV
TRUMPF focuses on providing machinery, equipment and TRUMPF related software for the manual processing of the finished product TRUMPF. The EUV-team of TRUMPF The EUV-team of TRUMPF is located in Veldhoven. In Veldhoven the TRUMPF Service department is directly located at the customer ASML. ASML is world lead in producing lithograph systems for the chip manufacturing industry. TRUMPF is delivering the high power laser amplification chain and is responsible for the installation, commissioning, final testing and the service for these components. The enthusiastic EUV- team of TRUMPF get the most out of the collaboration between TRUMPF and ASML to deliver a good product to the customer.
Mechanical Installation position
TRUMPF and our company will invest in you for this specific position. The setup of the contract is that the first 2 years you will work on a Xelvin employment contract with TRUMPF salary conditions. After this period of 2 years, TRUMPF will have the chance to offer you a permanent employment contract. TRUMPF is searching both Dutch as International engineers which are willing to commit themselves for longer period. This is not a position just for 1 / 2 years because both Trumpf and Xelvin will invest a lot in your personal development. The basic salary which you will receive will be in the band width of € 2.400,- up to € 3.500,- gross per month (40 hours working week). This depends on your educational background and relevant work experience. TRUMPF engineers normally work in a shift cycle, which also offers extra shift allowance.
Below you find a overview of your main primary and secondary conditions for this position.
- Paid overtime & paid shift allowance
- 24 paid holiday days a year
- Public holiday, maximum of 7 per year. Those days are paid by Xelvin
- Holiday allowance of 8% over total gross year income
- Travel expense of 0,19 per km for travelling from your house to TRUMPF and back
In order to take you in procedure for this position we need:
Motivational letter In order to be considered for the position of Service Engineer at TRUMPF you should write a motivational letter (maximum 1A4) about:
- Why you wish to do this job
- Why you think you are suitable for this job
- What you expect from the position
We need an English resume in where you describe several (related) projects and internships within your education.
In order to find out more about our customer TRUMPF you should spend time in preparing yourself on the
company and the machines they develop / produce. For TRUMPF Netherlands you specifically should find out more
about their business in EUV, related to ASML. To get the full picture on this industry you should find out more
about ASML and their latest generation of machine with EUV Technology.
Here you will find the links about Trumpf, ASML EUV etc which are important to study:
Technology Extreme Ultraviolet Light