Functieomschrijving Electrical Project Engineer
Xelvin is looking for a Electrical Project Engineer for several Engineering departments for our client. We are open to both junior as well as senior profiles. The position of Electrical Project Engineer will give you the opportunity to work on interesting, international projects together with a multidisciplinary team of engineers.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Project Engineer:
- As an Electrical Project Engineer you'll have a key role in the total electrical design; from power distribution right up to preparing the bill of materials for all the required electromechanical components.
- An important aspect of your work will be producing the control diagrams, using advanced network technologies such as industrial ethernet, PROFIBUS DP and AS-i bus.
- You'll provide the design and drawing sets for the production of the electrical enclosures and the total cabling specification, from materials right through to the installation drawings and assembly instructions for the installer.
- It will be your task to draw up the design so that it is unambiguous and to explain it to the installer.
- Your checklists are used for the commissioning of the complete installation, from connection right through to testing of the last I/O.
- To make your work even more challenging with the maximum possible technology depth, we use all the functionality of our CAD systems (AutoCAD and EPLAN).
Profile from the Electrical Project Engineer:
- Bachelor (higher vocational education) diploma in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Knowledge of the design and installation of networks such as PROFIBUS, AS-i bus and Industrial Ethernet.
- Practical knowledge of power distribution systems.
- Familiarity with CAD tools such as EPLan and AutoCAD.
What can you expect as an Electrical Project Engineer?
Xelvin offers you Dutch employment contract. We also offer you these benefits:
- Good competitive salary;
- Pension scheme, no waiting days are served in case of incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- Travel allowance, Holiday pay, 27 days vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including your working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year.
The company designs, manufactures and installs material handling systems, including accompanying services, for distribution centres, sorting centres and airports throughout the world. The complex systems are a combination of the most innovative and creative solutions in the fields of electronics, mechanics and control technology. With Customer Centres worldwide, they operate globally and lead the field in their business on all continents.