Functieomschrijving PLC Project Engineer
The Designer SIEMENS PLC SW is responsible for the following:- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department.
- Define, document and maintain specifications of SW components for SIEMENS PLC’s.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Solve problems during first system integration.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
- Multiple years of experience as Designer SIEMENS PLC SW, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Leadership (pro-active attitude).
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness (overtuigingskracht).
- Decisiveness (daadkracht).
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!