Functieomschrijving Software Process Engineer
Are you looking for an allround engineering role where you take the lead in the installation, patching, development, support and servicing of complex machinery? Then this is the perfect job for you.
Optimize the Cycle Time in the production process regarding Utility Software and monitor and reduce the lost hours.
Engineer for Utility Software. The engineer is responsible for work preparation. Utility Software is for example installation-, patch update- & backup software. Support is mainly done within an UNIX environment.
- Process engineering: specifies & implements utility software to realize products. For instance: process and/or technical improvements on existing processes/tools; design, documentation, implementation and after care of new processes/tools; setting up Service Level Agreements.
- Project engineering: involvement in projects as a subject matter expert regarding utility software.
- Management of changes and incidents concerning utility software procedures and software tools.
- 2nd line support software procedures and tooling.
- Give training for end-users (Dutch and English).
- Dayshift and availability for breakdown service.
Technical education (MBO or higher)
For this job opening the overall needed experience is:
- >2 years relevant work experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Experience with coding/programming: Unix, Linux and Python is a pre.
- Management Tooling and Software Engineering experience in a technical domain.
- Knowledge of process improvement methods.
- Analytical, pragmatic and result driven (hands-on mentality)
- Open-minded, strong communication skills, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented
- Fluent in English