« Terug naar het vacature overzicht
Vacature Teamleider Inbound
Functieomschrijving Teamleider Inbound
Make the future now.
We make world leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. We bring together the most brilliant minds and offer them the ultimate challenge to solve complex technical problems. Every day we dare you to push your limits.
Would you like to lead a highly skilled team of warehousing professionals and help establish a new dimension of added-value processes? Are you eager to achieve truly world-class quality standards? And are you passionate about continuous improvement –for both your operation and your own skill set? If so, then we should talk.
As Team Lead Inbound, your first mission is to organize and prepare your teams to ensure a smooth running and highly flexible operation. To achieve this you will set priorities, delegate tasks, and deploy your manpower where and when it is needed. You will also identify and resolve potential bottlenecks. But this is also a position for high-achievers who want to grow in their job, because you will be expected to initiate and coordinate several strategic improvement proposals – taking the Warehousing Operation up to the next level of world-class performance. This is a position for someone who enjoys a challenge and reaches for achievable and measurable objectives while enjoying the rewards.
Main Responsibilities :
- Coordination duties: Organizing an adequate staff group and a productive working atmosphere within his/her own team in order to guarantee the required level of flexibility. Providing instructions and offering support with regard to the warehouse activities and monitoring the implementation of these. Delegating the tasks within the team, setting priorities, ensuring that all tasks are carried out correctly and in good time and resolving bottlenecks.
- Quality: Responsible for the quality of the delivered output.
- Planning/Output: Managing and implementing the necessary shift planning, within the scope of the Production Plan and the capacities available, taking into account the necessary level of flexibility, the agreed standard of quality and reliability of delivery ,Solving problems, setting priorities. Ensuring that operational objectives are achieved within the shift. Informing those involved in the event of deviations. Also maintaining Soft Brick/leave schedule, etc.
- Improvements/Lean/ Air: Supporting the sr. Team Leader in achieving improvement processes. Involvement in initiating and coordinating any actions required in accordance with the AIR method and 5 +1Safety.
- Production equipment: Ensuring that equipment is managed and used correctly, indicating when adaptation is necessary.
- Know-how: driving and Supporting the sr. Team Leader in ensuring the sufficient transfer of knowledge and providing guidance within the team (training matrix).
- Information/reporting: Reporting in relation to progress, suggestions for improvement and bottlenecks.
- Evaluations: Evaluating (ppm) team members and also preparing the evaluation forms sent by the employment agency for temporary staff . Collaboration: Contributing towards effective collaboration with other Shared services Departments, Material Handling EUV and CRL, Production Planning, Material Planning, LSP and other Departments.
MBO+/HBO degree in a technical of logistical area
The applicant is required to have extensive knowledge and experience in:
- Minimum of 3 years in a leading position within logistics , warehousing or comparable logistics functions and groups (span of control);
- Experience in warehousing processes and complexity.
- Extensive SAP/WMS knowledge Production-, material-, capacity-Planning Warehousing, quality.
- Problem analysis, asses potential solutions on feasibility and impact on the total process
- Affinity with the other areas and business processes.
- Lean Manufacturing (knowledge and experience with the lean principle)
- Continuous process improvement
- Knowledge of quality improvement projects
- Experience in problem analyses of products and processes
- Change Management Skills (soft and hard)
- Process way of thinking, customer orientation
- Able to make change happen
- Able to translate models and concepts to practical implementation (and vice versa);
- Communication / presentation skills
- Goal-oriented, flexible and drive for initiative.
- Strong analytics, structured in his/her approach, persistent
- A good Team worker with social skills and a service attitude
- Able to coordinate groups of employees from various levels in the company
- Experience with change management (both process and people related)
Context of the position
The Warehouse & Logistics Inbound department is responsible for inbound logistics (receipt, storage, inspection, picking, cleaning & kitting and delivery to production) for all factories and all incidental activities related to production.
As Team lead You directly manage teams of Inbound Logistics.
Span of control approximately 18 FTE over 1 team
Working together with the other team leads and teams
Work in shifts and be flexible at times if requested.
The Team Lead reports to the SR.Team Leader Shared services warehouse & Logistics Inbound
« Terug naar het vacature overzicht