What are you going to do?
Your work starts with a good preparation. You view the product documentation and are aware of the test regulations. You set up the test setup and prepare the work. After this you will actually test the assembler products with the corresponding test. Finally, you program the assembled systems. You work with different test programs and test systems on a daily basis. If a test is unexpectedly unsuccessful, you will analyze and solve the malfunction. You do this on the basis of mechanical drawings, electronic diagrams and the order instruction lists. You register and replace any defective parts and link them back to production, to improve the production process. You are also involved in investigating customer complaints at product level and you do a final visual check before a product goes to the warehouse for shipment.
Besides testing, your duties also include:
- Maintaining contact with your manager, test engineers or quality engineers;
- Completion of test reports and checklists, error registration and improvement forms’;
- Participate in proto/pilot discussions;
- Ordering items from the warehouse.
At the Module Assembly department we offer you the following conditions:
- A salary between €3000 and €3500
- On top of that basic salary, you’ll get a 15% shift-allowance and 5% ADV-allowance
- 25 holidays, travel expenses and 8,33% holiday-allowance.
- A very challenging position in a dynamic and healthy production environment.
- The possibility to make an important contribution to the development and profitability of Neways.
- A position within a very driven and collegial working environment with a lot of freedom for initiatives and room for personal development